The objectives of our Quality Management System are to provide a consistently satisfactory service to clients through:
- The accurate interpretation of clients' instructions.
- The continuing care of that client's interest throughout the duration of the instruction.
- The periodic monitoring of those factors which affect the satisfactory provision of the service to the client.
- The prompt delivery of advice relating to that instruction.
- The client's satisfaction that the firm has fully complied with the terms of instruction.
- The client's satisfaction that the charges incurred as a result of that instruction are fair and reasonable.
- The introduction of Quality Management Systems designed to ensure clear and measured added value to clients.
- The continuing professional development of professional, technical and administrative personnel.
- The monitoring of the service requirements of clients through a programme of auditing clients' views and the service provided by the firm.
Updated 28 June 2004 19:22